1. Accordionshop.it can accept orders with delivery in Italy, orders with delivery to other countries can be managed by agreement, unless otherwise indicated. In this case shipping costs will be calculated and communicated to the customer after the order with an advance payment method.
2. For each order placed, an invoice is sent of the material sent, sending it via e-mail to the order holder, in accordance with article 14 D.P.R. 445/2000. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order shall prevail. No change in the invoice will be possible after the issuance of the same.
3. The delivery costs and / or any additional costs are charged to the customer. The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing is owed more by the Customer than the total order highlighted at the end of the purchase procedure.
4. Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight and type of goods. They can range from 20 to 50 euros as described above, however reported for each product.
5. No responsibility can be attributed to accordionshop.it in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
6. The Customer is required to check:
that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated on the invoice;
that the packaging is intact, undamaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps)
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately notified.
7. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer can not make any objection about the appearance of the goods delivered.
8. In case of failure to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of the courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer when ordering, what ordered will be returned to our office.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Purchases on our site are subject to the right of withdrawal provided for by Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer Code), to which belong the articles of law referred to below. The law provides that the right of withdrawal can be exercised only by individuals (consumers) who act for purposes that can be considered unrelated to their business. The right of withdrawal, therefore, can not be exercised by legal persons and by natural persons acting for purposes related to a commercial activity. Also excluded from the right of withdrawal are purchases made by retailers or by entities that in any way purchase for resale to third parties.
Article. 52 establishes that the consumer has a period of 14 days to withdraw from a distance contract or negotiated away from business premises and that the withdrawal period runs, in the case of sales contracts, from the day on which the consumer or a third party, different from the carrier and designated by the consumer, acquires physical possession of the goods.
Article. 54 provides that, before the expiry of the withdrawal period, the consumer informs, in the manner established in the same article, of his decision to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract.
Following the withdrawal, in accordance with the art. 56, ACCORDIONSHOP di Massimo Carboni refunds the consumer all payments received from the consumer, within fourteen days from the day on which he is informed of the consumer's decision to withdraw from the contract.
And he has the right to withhold the reimbursement until he has received the goods.
The art. 57 obliges the consumer, in case of withdrawal, to return the goods within fourteen days from the date in which he communicated to the professional his decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline is met if the consumer sends back the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
The transport costs related to the return of the purchased goods are charged to the customer.
It is specified that the returned item must be intact, free from aesthetic and mechanical defects and provided with original packaging; otherwise it will not be possible to use the right of withdrawal.
Pursuant to art. 59 the right of withdrawal does not apply:
- For purchases whose delivery is carried out within a sales point;
- For audiovisual products or computer software delivered sealed, which have been opened by the consumer;
- To goods made to measure or customized or which, by their nature, can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Purchase of harmonics, reeds, mouthpieces and all the accessories that are tested in direct contact with the b